Comedy Keynote Concerts:
- Add entertaining balance to content-rich meetings
- Provide specific tools for effective living
- Include relevant, empowering insights and inspiration
- Reframe stress with humor
- Shrink challenges to manageable proportions
- Promote learning through the right-brain doorway of music and laughter
- Offer a pervasive mixture of fun and excitement
- Impart a feeling that any minute you’re about to learn something which could change your day...or your life
Possible songs and topics include:
- Saving The World From Whiny Victim Love Songs
- The Matching Luggage Theory of Relationships
- I'd Like To Be The Man My Dog Thinks I Am
- Analog Brain In A Digital World
- Self-Employment Made Harder By Difficult Boss
- Life Is Serious: Be Funny, Be Musical.
- The Long-Term Positive And Negative Effects Of Worry
- Type A-Ness
Comedy Keynote Concerts are your secret ingredient for success with:
- Annual conferences
- Staff retreats
- Awards banquets
- In-service days
- A great group of hard working associates ready for an intervention of laughter
- Opening keynotes that set the tone for fun and learning
- Closing keynotes that send the group home on a high, humorous note
- Luncheon keynotes that pump up the energy with laughter
Iíll customize a program that targets your theme and goals, including:
- Downsizing challenges with humor
- Communication for surviving and thriving
- Cultural influences: staying awake and strong
- Managing stress with humor
- Healthy self-care
- Care for the caregiver
- Real. Successful. Relationships.
- Dealing with difficult people
- Leadership lessons from a dog
As a conference Musical Emcee I appear at timely intervals with specially chosen songs and funny observations to provide energy, continuity, and new perspectives throughout the day or event. This is a fun, effective way to enhance the interest, enjoyment, and participation of the audience. I can also introduce other speakers with just the right song or story.
When you need an evening of pure entertainment, we'll feature many of the same award-winning songs and stories, but with even more emphasis on fun and laughter.
Personalized Custom Song
If time allows, and with enough information about your group and/or personnel, I can write a customized song for your organization or event. This can be for performance only, or recorded and produced in a form you can distribute.
"Tips For Staging A Great Event"
You can download this helpful pdf (and find other free articles) on my Articles page:
Continuing Ed Credits
A detailed resume plus learning objectives for CEUs is available.
For a customized quote, please call me personally or fill out the short Booking Query form and let me know which of my services you'd like to consider. Let's explore how I can best help you achieve your goals for a successful event!
Greg Tamblyn Booking Query form
office: 816-756-0069 or email greg