This coming Thursday and Friday (Nov 30, Dec 1) you can order as many copies as you like of The Shootout At The I’m OK, You’re OK Corral and Art From The Heart for only $7.99 plus postage.
* Prefer digital mp3 downloads? You can also download them at that price any time this week.
The Shootout contains 6 comedy songs and 5 heartfelt ones:
- The Shootout At The I’m OK, You’re OK Corral
- Just A Little Soul Hanging Out In Space – (Posi Award Winner)
- They Know
- I Have A Tendency For Codependency
- A 21st Century Kind Of Guy
- I Drink, Therefore I Am
- Love Will Come Around – (Posi Award Winner)
- Unconditional Love (The Story Of Evy) – (Posi Award Nominee)
- It’s Never To Late To Have A Happy Childhood
- You Can’t Blame The Wreck On The Train
- Have A Little Faith
Art From The Heart has 3 humor songs and 6 heartfelt tunes, including an 8 minute version of the Heart of the Mother chant:
- The Night I Left My Body
- Underachievers Anonymous
- Leftovers (Are Better Left Alone)
- I Think Of God As A Poet
- What We Want From Other People
- Stand Like Mountain, Move Like Water – (Posi Award Nominee)
- So Much Love – (Posi Award Nominee)
- Heart Of The Mother – (Posi Award Winner)
You can preview these albums online at the links above, but CDs must be ordered by phone directly from me here at the world headquarters. Credit cards and mailed checks are accepted.
* Obviously, digital mp3s are different. You can download them directly from the links above (CD Baby) all week through Friday for $7.99.
- My other 5 CDs – ($13 or $22 plus postage)
- My book, Atilla The Gate Agent – ($10 plus postage)
- Analog Brain In A Digital World t-shirts – ($20 or $22 plus postage)
CALL ME – WE’LL TALK!
I’ll tell you my favorite Christmas joke. Tell me what you’d like, I’ll calculate the postage and take your credit card over the phone. (Or you can mail a check, but it’ll take a bit longer.)
The office number is 816-756-0069. 10 AM central to 8 PM. Thursday and Friday. If you get the voice mail, leave a message. It just means I’m on with somebody else, and I’ll call you back asap.
I look forward to hearing from you, and Happy Holidays!