Event Planners Click Here
Greg's Videos
Greg's Videos
Greg's Blog
Greg's Blog
Calendar
Contact Greg HomeAnalogue Brain in a Digital World CD Analogue Brain T-Shirt

Say hello! Introduce yourself!

Name:
Email Address:
Comment:

Gaila - Sunday, May 21st, 2017 11:24 PM
You were great in Roseburg....as usual. Always worth a long drive....last time was when you were in Lake Tahoe and my husband and I were camping somewhere way across the mountains and made our way to you....both of us really enjoyed that afternoon. My friend who was with me this last time also really enjoyed your show. You bring a lot of love and laughter and that's "all in the Plan"..we need lots of folks like you!

And your book "Attila..." is being enjoyed by the lucky recipients of my little gift. I love it and learn a lot from it as well....like about Kansas. Whatwoulda thunk it?

Stay well, happy and making great music for the world!

Stephanie - Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 6:33 PM
Your book, "Atilla" arrived safely. Thanks so much. I especially like "Chairman Mao's Lighter" and "Stand Like Mountain..."
Thursday I'm gifting it to my so gifted therapist. He has an advanced sense of humor and we spend a lot of our time together laughing. I know he will appreciate you.

Greg T - Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 5:05 PM
Bonita:
Short answer - YES
Long answer - Working on it. Hopefully the year.
Thanks!

Bonita Peterson - Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 2:28 PM
Just wondering if you have a new CD coming out soon. I've got all your others and have all the songs memorized. So a new CD of yours would be wonderful.

ALPHA - Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017 6:12 AM
Hi, dear heart...I want to share a song with a new friend; which song has 'you are safe in the hallways of my mind' lyrics?
love you much, always - hugs

Van - Tuesday, November 29th, 2016 11:32 AM
I so love your song "Amazon" - it is so meaningful and the orchestration and your voice harmonize beautifully - the others are great too but that one sends me.
Thanks, Van

Ginny Burns - Monday, November 21st, 2016 8:10 PM
Thanks so much for coming to Brentwood. I love your spirit....as expressed musically and comically. As I said, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. And I almost broke out in tears at the end of the harmonic piece we sang together. We hope to see you again sometime soon, on your way through California.

Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving!

Ed Benes - Monday, November 21st, 2016 11:42 AM
Howdy Greg! I thought I had signed up for your newsletter but I guess I didn't do it correctly! Anyway . . happy to be a follower. I really enjoyed your concert here in Merced about a year ago I think . . and hope you can come visit us again if you're in the area.

Jean - Wednesday, October 12th, 2016 7:08 PM
I can't believe how much laughter is a cure for what ails the soul!!! I went to your show so burnt last night. Work has been so stressful, and I was so peeved that the second I drove up my pager went off... but then I was like a new person after the show, and laughing so hard. Thank you Greg.

sierra - Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 6:47 PM
commenting on Jesus was a bachelor..I have laughed myself silly with many of your songs..I did not even crack a smile with this one. Still adore you and all you do. Sierra(Cleveland OH)Will have to miss out on your Cleveland visit this time..hope to be there next time.

David Persons - Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 6:30 PM
Love your music! Always hits the mark. Today I downloaded freebee song from email but can't find it on iPhone. Maybe need to use regular pc. Keep up the good work!

Devra Thomas - Monday, July 18th, 2016 4:29 PM
Thank you so much for being you! We so enjoyed your performances here in Atlantic Beach. My husband and I both laughed and cried and laughed some more. Best wishes on your journey of infecting people with joy!

Ross March - Tuesday, June 14th, 2016 9:38 PM
Hi Greg, i'm from the UK (England) and I would love to discuss the possibility of a booking in the near future. If you could forward me your calendar with a list of available dates, that would be great. We would also like to discuss the possibility of a vinyl release in the UK as I feel right now the peoples moral could really do with the exact pickup you could provide.

All the best and much love,

Liquid (Ross) March

Roxie - Monday, April 25th, 2016 3:28 AM
Wow! Funny folk songs, and thoughtful ones too-- just what the world needs a LOT more of, so keep up the good work!! Saw you today 4/24/16
in Bremerton, WA Thanks so much for your presence!!

Jeff Clithero - Sunday, April 24th, 2016 8:16 PM
Saw you last night at Port Townsend Unity. Just downloaded (bought) two Grand Design and Analog Brain. Thanks so much for your wonderful presence, you helped me help myself laugh though another day. I'm on a road trip from coast to coast and you'll be helping us with that too. Happy Trails.

Sharron Apple - Monday, April 18th, 2016 11:36 PM
Greg, Thank you so much for the coming to Unity of Salem. I am still laughing!
Much appreciation for the joy.

Greg Tamblyn - Monday, January 18th, 2016 10:04 PM
Hi Amy, the birthday videos are a fun new product on my joke site:
JokeQuote dot com

Amy Foote Cerreto - Monday, January 18th, 2016 11:55 AM
Greg, I never saw your blog until now. Was wondering about the 4th comment down on this list ... what is a "birthday video?"

Kim - Sunday, November 8th, 2015 2:06 PM
Hi Greg! You were at my church this morning (Springfield IL). 'Just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed the service. I haven't laughed that hard & that much in a while and the meditation absolutely rocked me! I hope you will come back soon!

Blessings!

Kim

inetryconydot - Saturday, October 17th, 2015 3:58 PM
Pluto's weather is more active than we thought
With each batch of images that rolls in from New Horizons, scientists learn more about Pluto's characteristics.

FreeSoftware - Friday, August 28th, 2015 6:12 PM

Barbara - Wednesday, August 26th, 2015 12:07 PM
Interested in one of your birthday videos - 60th. Need it soon - where can I find the particulars?

hillary - Monday, July 27th, 2015 6:40 PM
great seeing you the other evening in Lawrence. I have the song book from 2000 . I was wondering if you have a song book for your other songs..... I am working on the 7 songs on both guitar and piano from that book with your recordings I can sing along with and play....for awhile I stopped playing but back to it after your inspiring and motivating evening.. thank you

Vicki Douglas - Tuesday, July 21st, 2015 2:33 PM
Shucks, Greg, Joe and I are going to be with grandchildren in COlorado Springs this week-end so will miss your concert at Unity here in Lawrence. We also are going to miss the two day dance festival in KC to which we would have inquired about your available room with airbnb.
Have a great time in Lawrence, we will try and catch up with you again.

VIcki

Sue Colley - Tuesday, July 7th, 2015 7:03 AM
I finished reading your book, "Atilla the Gate Agent" and wanted to say "Thank You" for the laughs I enjoyed from it. Your visit to Unity in Kerrville was great fun and I look forward to your next visit. --Sue Colley

annette bennett - Saturday, July 4th, 2015 8:59 AM
Greg recently performed at our Unity church in Kerrville, Texas. I went with three friends, we sat on the front row and belly laughed the entire time. Good, clean, uplifting fun!

Sharon Hebl - Monday, June 29th, 2015 9:38 PM
Greg, that has to be you singing the new McDonald's commercial, right?

Janice Stone - Monday, June 1st, 2015 12:26 PM
I was there Saturday no Sunday .
It was so funny and inspirational,. Your are truly blessed and have a wonderful gift . Shared the experience of the men and women singing that same day with a few friends form A Course In Miracles and they said it gave then goosebumps .,I hope to share also with a faith sharing group that I know will enjoy. Thank you so very much .,must add that the Kyrie and the Latin is something I miss so very much from my many years of celebration with the Catholic Church . I could so feel the sacred . Love Unity , love Paula , but sure do miss some of the music .
Thanks again and hope to see you again .
You're trip to Africa with OAT looks good. We took a trip to Peru and the Galapagos With them and are going next to Antartica in January

Janice R Stone. Joy and peace and love

Florence - Thursday, April 23rd, 2015 6:04 PM
Thanks for the show last night in Brentwood! That was so much fun, my mouth started hurting from smiling and laughing so much!
Blessings,
Florence

Caroline Tollefson - Monday, April 13th, 2015 12:55 PM
Loved your show at Davis, CA yesterday! My friends and I laughed a lot! Thanks for sharing your light-hearted philosophy too! Keep it up!

Carolyn - Sunday, March 29th, 2015 9:23 AM
I've loved your music and your humor and philosophy every time you've come to Columbia in the last 15 years or so! You were visiting with my dear friend Jackie Noel in the little book store when i was there last time, and she totally adores you & your music!

Denise Oatley Hall - Saturday, March 7th, 2015 4:26 PM
What a great time I had last night. I so laughed hard and I was also moved and touched by your music. I so enjoyed how authentic and real you were. I walked out with a huge smile on my face and love in my heart. Thank you for sharing your many gifts.

Debbie - Saturday, March 7th, 2015 5:46 AM
I really do love your Grand Design CD. It is one of my regulars I listen to on my way to work to prepare me, and going home to lighten my mood, if it has been a particularly hard day!

Joanna Symmonds - Tuesday, January 13th, 2015 11:01 PM
Hi Greg! Still glowing inside from the warmth and fun of your show tonite! Loved what you said about finding wonder/mysticism and humor every day! What with your degree in geology, if you haven't already been, go to the Asarco Mine Tour on Puma Mine Road! That will capture the wonder and, if you get Doug Austin as your guide, you'll get humor, too. I did it today. It was "wonder"-full as was my evening! Thank you!!! See you in Sedona!

Christine Preton - Monday, December 8th, 2014 10:58 PM
Hi Greg,
I'm driving across country and remembering all those years ago when my daughter Selene and I stopped in Nashville and you graciously put us up for the evening. Well, I'm bound for Santa Fe once more, now my home. And I wanted to thank you once again for your kind hospitality. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as I pass through Tennessee. Give a call sometime.

Christine (Gibbons) Preston

Nadine - Wednesday, November 5th, 2014 7:00 PM
So happy you're coming back to Payson AZ, on my Birthday yet! See you there. Nadine

Swen - Thursday, July 31st, 2014 12:35 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thanks once again.

Greg Tamblyn - Saturday, May 31st, 2014 11:27 AM
Absolutely, Steve. Love to inflict myself on Unitarians. Thank for asking. Let me know how you'd like to proceed...
- Greg

steve - Saturday, May 31st, 2014 10:56 AM
I enjoyed your show at Unity Fellowship in Williamsburg, VA...both funny and serious stuff.I wonder, do or have you every played for Unitarians? I am an UU for most of my adult life, and I found your presentation to be something some of my folks would enjoy.

Wallace - Sunday, May 25th, 2014 6:43 PM
I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

wanda baxter - Wednesday, February 12th, 2014 4:39 PM
greg.loved your show at unity g ville last night. Frist time I have laughed like that in a couple years. Thanks from one KC college gal to an amazing KC master musical artist. all the best,from, "country come to town" wanda

Alex Newman - Wednesday, February 5th, 2014 4:01 PM
Greg, I am in middle of reading your book and just absolutely adore it! I cannot thank you enough for sharing your stories. And, just think: so many folks are wandering around with amazing stories inside of them and we don't get the joy of hearing them! A shame!

Gregg Akin - Monday, January 27th, 2014 12:53 PM
The Greg Tamblyn concert tonight at Unity of Palm Harbor was magical. Greg can effortlessly go from singing a hilarious parody to a beautiful love ballad to a science lesson on guitar. He'll be in Florida for other shows in the coming week. If you've never experienced a Greg Tamblyn concert you're missing out!

Alpha - Sunday, November 24th, 2013 9:23 AM
Hi, Greg - I've been rec'ing your newsletters for years..AND I'd like to listen to your NEW version of So Much Love (which has been my most requested song from you for many years)so please send me the link to listen..I'm spending Thanksgiving and my birthday (69!)with Kirsten and Scott in Sarasota...hope to see you in FL in Jan'14.

John Depert - Friday, November 22nd, 2013 12:50 PM
Attending your concert at the Unity Church on November 16th in Payson, Arizona, was pure joy, and in reading your book, I find the same thing. I find myself reading a little at a time....I guess because I don't want the fun to end too quickly. Thanks Greg.
John
Payson, Arizona

steven - Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 9:02 PM
Hey, why are you touring in only warm nice places. You could come to Detroit. We have nice vacant homes, cold, unemployment, and just got off top 5 most dangerous cities. Going to Kansas to Thanksgiving,maybe we will bike ride someday. We are only fake related, martha is my step sister, so that makes my ... Anyway love ur stuff

Charlotte - Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 12:33 PM
Thanks for sharing your talent, humor and love with us in Payson. What an evening! I laughed until I cried and then I cried tears of joy for being in the right place at the right time! I felt relieved when you sang the song about writer's block. Wow! I could really relate and it was soooooooooooooo wonderful to laugh about it.

MaryAnn - Saturday, November 16th, 2013 7:49 PM
I am a long time listener & enjoyer of Greg's talents. A girlfriend & I were reading your book at bedtime, we laughed so hard at times tears ran down our faces. Also we started to read & began laughing so loud we couldn't finish our sentences, others in the house were wondering what we were doing...
I love the book & now have a 2nd copy to share with others. We can never laugh too much..
Keep up the great work!!

Rev Jim - Tuesday, November 12th, 2013 10:29 AM
Have you ever "Played" Unity Village? Would be a fun gig since you are right here in KC.
Rev Jim. B.S. & M.S. (More of the Same).

Katherine - Monday, October 28th, 2013 8:47 AM
Great to see you and your show. You just keep getting better!

Roy Ritner - Wednesday, September 4th, 2013 2:22 AM
I loved your high level of conscious comedy...Bravo!
I saw you at Unity, Phx last Sunday

Sarah Gay - Sunday, September 1st, 2013 12:34 AM
You're on an iPhone!
Somehow seems profane. Just upgraded to a wireless phone.
When I went to get it,the young male child at Best Buy took me to the very back of the store. I thought in a suddent panic,"maybe they don't make them anymore."
Please keep writing about your iPhone and tell me what the i in iphone means. S.

Geraldine - Thursday, August 22nd, 2013 6:42 PM
I love your book – such funny and moving stories – and all true! And I've been listening to the Grand Design CD; my favorite song is the dolphin song, incredibly deep and beautiful. I lent out most of the other CDs of yours to those that either couldn´t be at the concert or might not have had the funds to buy them. So your music is continuing to dance across our community here.

Sara Deubner - Monday, August 12th, 2013 4:22 PM
I met and heard you in Ft. Wayne and hope to see you in Dayton in October.. a bit far for me but an option (Richmond, IN). I did notice one of the two postings said Albuquerque OH instead of Huber Heights OH.. I wasn't confused but somebody might be. :)

Greg Tamblyn - Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 5:51 PM
Sandy, thanks for your comment and query. My site is hosted by HostBaby.com. They make it all very easy. Good luck, and I hope to see you in Rochester!

Sandy Wright - Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 5:25 PM
Hi Greg - I saw you many times at Unity in Daytona Beach and have several of your CD's. Do you have any plans to come to the Rochester, NY area (I live there now). Also, I am a songwriter, recording artist and international entertainer. Some of my originals would be perfect for you. Do you record other people's songs often?
Also, who helped you set up your wonderful web site and ability to sell and download?
Thanks,
Sandy Wright

Lynn - Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 6:15 AM
HI Greg, Nice new website - glad you're nearby -not so nearby that I can go to one of your concerts, but glad you'll be in Virginia. I first saw you sing years ago at the Science and Consciousness Conf. The world needs your songs. Best, Lynn

Sally - Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 3:22 AM
Hi Greg, Just listened to you on at the Alchemy of Laughter course with Swami Beyondananda. Reeeally grrreat! Thank you so much. Love your songs too.
Cheers, Sally

Ken Embers - Friday, February 22nd, 2013 8:03 AM
Hi Greg,
Just checking in. Look forward to seeing you again sometime.
Ken

Katie Redinbaugh - Thursday, February 14th, 2013 12:39 AM
I was at the last Omaha concert and fell in love with your music
right away. I either makes you laugh or pulls your heart strings. I will see you in June!!! Will try to bring a crown along.

I have a funny story to share with you. When I first heard
it I thought of you. I was told it is a true story. A
couple was getting a divorce, he had found a younger woman.
His soon to be ex was not getting the house as she could not afford to keep it.
Her last night in the house as she was drowning her sorrows in chardonney, or
however you spell it, she
got an idea. She took some
shrimp, dipped them in the wine and rolled them in caviar, then she removed the
finials from the ends of the
curtain rods and inserted the
shrimp. Weeks later, her ex and the new girl toy could not understand why the house
had such a fowl (should we say fishy) odor. They cleaned and cleaned, replaced
the carpet etc, all to no avail. They tried to sell it
but no luck. Finally the ex-
wife offered to buy the house if they lowered the price to one she could afford. They agreed. She promptly removed
the curtain rods and lived happily ever after. Well, I think it's funny, but wonder what kind of karma it caused!
Anyway, I'll be counting the days until June 16, I already marked my calender. Oh yeah,
I loved everything on the broadjam site. KT

lynnie - Saturday, January 26th, 2013 8:27 AM
my friend, jan keough, saw your show last evening (in florida) ... she sent me this link ... telling me how great you were. our gift back to you? the origami poems project. :)

Lucy Fitz - Friday, January 11th, 2013 8:33 AM
Enjoyed watching a true 21st century renaissance manchild, whose storytelling, songwriting, comedic abilities touch the heart and arouse the funnybone. I should be writing your ads... I left feeling revitalized and happy. Thank you for being an enthusiastic presence in the world. I look forward to your newsletter. Lucy Fitz

Nina Derda - Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 9:42 PM
I met you at the Unity Church in Merritt Island and I think you invite people to give you ideas for songs. How do we schedule a phone conversation?

Edith Martin - Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 10:46 PM
Complements of the Season to you Greg and best wishes for a safe, healthy and happy 2013. Cheers from your Aussie friend, Edith

Dianne C Perkins - Thursday, November 15th, 2012 9:08 PM
Incredible lyrics and Greg's voice is amazing...clear and so diverse! Highly recommended! Hope to see you in concert!

Peggy Davis - Saturday, November 10th, 2012 7:56 PM
Saw you in Douglas, Michigan and you helped me outta the hellish hole I was digging. Thank you so much for the long hug, your smile and music n' songs and your wonderful CDs that have helped me laugh all day at myself. I don't do that enough..as you say 'been should'n on myself too long.' God Bless you...what a difference you made in my world! Hugaroonies.
Please put me on your Email list ok?

Cindy Charters - Monday, November 5th, 2012 11:06 PM
Just wanted to say I absolutely loved Sunday's service at Unity Bay City. I am so glad you were there to share with us, I am a fan for life.

Christina - Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 11:56 PM
Hi Again Greg!
This is Christina the Willits Community Theater office manager. I just had to take a moment to tell you how wonderful your concert was tonight.. Thank you so much!
Christina

Sharon and Bill Sutter - Monday, September 10th, 2012 9:41 AM
Saw you 6 years ago in Florida. Put your Grand Design album on today and was instantly blessed by "Holy Now." Love your work. We are blessed by you. When will you be in Florida again?

PAT - Monday, September 3rd, 2012 12:13 PM
I was blessed to attend your hilarous show at my church home Unity of Beaumont,Tx. I bought several of your CDs and gave them to family & friends - what a great investment for your loved ones. Together we are sending out Those good Vibrations into the universe.
Thanks for the the smiles & laughter BLESSINGS

Elizabeth Kibodeaux - Friday, July 27th, 2012 9:26 AM
Hi Greg, you performed at our church last night. Unity of SE Tx. You were awesome. I loved your new songs. I bought your book and you signed it. Thank you so much! I look forward to collecting all of your CD's. Also, I work for a TV station and my projects are in the Health industry. I'm going to send your web information out to all my contacts. Thank you so much for following your passion and sharing your wonderful talent with all of us. Peace to you my friend.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Cynthia McTre - Saturday, July 7th, 2012 9:50 PM
Read a mention of you and NCW in Larry Burk's book Let Magic Happen, and was so tickled by the NCW designation that I went straight to the Internet, downloaded the song, loved it, downloaded more, and have been having a great time with you this evening. Thanks!

Greg Tamblyn - Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012 7:38 AM
GREG'S NOTE:

Stuart, thanks for your query about the t-shirts - great to know you're getting comments. I've noticed they tend to start a lot of funny conversations.

You can find 'em on the same page as the "Analog Brain" CD. Just click on the "Greg's New Comedy CD" icon in the menu to your left, then scroll down to see the t-shirt options.

For special orders like yours and your friend's, you can call the office. We'll fix you up and get 'em out to you right away. Thanks... 816-756-0069

stuart jenkins - Monday, July 2nd, 2012 11:38 PM
greg

I have one of your t-shirts "Analog Brain in a Digital World." I want to order more of these but could not find them on the website. I bought mine when you performed at Unity of Kansas City North (formerly, OneCommunity Center). The shirt has brought many comments, and my new friend from Nadim from Amman Jordan would like to get some t-shrts for his robotics team at the Kings Academy. Please let me know what I need to do to get more.

Yours in Unity

Stuart Jenkins

Corinne Corcoran - Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 6:27 PM
Thanks for "Victory of DeFeet" cd annd your amazing concert in Orlando in May. I have hunted down two of your cd's and learned The Grand Design by heart....have posted your YouTube version of it on my Facebook...and basically have become...a FAN! For your journey...the inspiration...the tears and laughs...and the brilliance. Bravo! Corinne

Carol Patten - Saturday, June 2nd, 2012 11:27 PM
How about some instructions for those of us who have IPads.

Gary Johnson - Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 2:04 PM
I just discovered "One Day on the Fields of France". What a masterpiece! As far as I'm concerned, if you never write another thing, you've fullfilled your purpose in life. Thank you!

dave latko - Sunday, May 13th, 2012 2:59 AM
Hiya buddy, it's been awhile, when ya comin back to Ohio? Miss ya and love ya, dave

Daylight - Saturday, May 12th, 2012 7:16 PM
I share "Victory of De Feet" with all my friends and clients. The performance was fabulous and the special reflexology song....priceless. You are the best!!!

Pam - Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 10:00 AM
Sitting here in Colorado listening to "Victory of De-Feet", the most special song you wrote for all of us very thankful Reflexologists. You were TERRIFIC, thanks for the fun.

Linda - Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 12:31 PM
Hi Greg-- Our friends couldn't thank us enough for inviting them to such an enjoyable, fun, uplifting evening at your concert last night! Since it was our first time seeing you as well, we all laughed over & over as we recalled the many lines -- you are one creative dude!
I look forward to your e-newsletters & will spread the word among friends about the wonderful talent we met April 15th!

Keep up the good work Greg! The world needs to laugh more -- and you are a good catalyst!

Your new fan,
Linda

Jennifer - Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 12:25 PM
My family thoroughly enjoyed your concert. We were the family right in the front row with the two teenage boys on your left.

You are an awesome tonic for what ails the human race - our limited egos tend to define reality for us; we get stuck in the muck of the nitty gritty small stuff and take ourselves way too seriously and miss the big picture and the peace that goes with it altogether!

I am looking forward to your newsletter.

Robin - Thursday, April 12th, 2012 2:35 PM
Greg-Just wanted to thank you for the gift you bring to this world through your many talents.
My "Christmas Wish" for you (even in April!) would be that you could fully know the incredible positive impact you have made on countless people.
Just a little story about that: I was having lots of trouble getting past some anger I had with another person (over something so inconsequential I cannot even remember who or what). I had just gotten my latest--- (fourth copy-- as I keep giving them to people saying"You will LOVE this") ---"How Could Life be Better Than This" and popped it in the player. As always, I was enjoying your music, and the fourth song "One Day on the Fields of France" came on. Totally riveted, I was brought face to face with my inability and unwillingness to "let it go."
As the healing energy of that song permeated my being, I had a good little cry as that hard place in my heart melted.
I now merely have to think of that song to get my mind right when I get...well there's just one word for it ...."pissy". and I straighten right up!
Thanks!!!!
There is a wonderful TED presentation by Drew Dudley at TEDX Toronto entitled"Everyday Leadership", which has spawned a website called My Lollipop Moment. I hope you know and feel deeply how you have blessed so many people with countless Lollipop Moments!
With Boundless Appreciation,
Robin

Polly Sonifer - Monday, March 12th, 2012 6:39 AM
I'm delighted to see you'll be performing in Savage, MN in mid-April. I live about 3 miles from the Unity Church, and would be delighted to have you stay with my husband and me. I was on your trip to Bali in 2006. Let me know if you need a place to stay! Polly Sonifer

Jerry Hesselink - Saturday, February 4th, 2012 9:00 PM
We did it and Greg brought it to Unity of Rockdale in Conyers, GA last night. Everyone laughing and having a great time. Thanks Greg for bringing to us your higher spirit.

Hope you find that skunk.

Corrina - Sunday, October 30th, 2011 9:08 AM
Sorry last time that was my Mom's name. my name is Corrina.I have brown hair and blue eyes.I like to play the guitar too.

Sandra - Saturday, October 29th, 2011 11:10 PM
I'm Corrina. I think that you look like Harry Potter from far away. Your music is awesome & funny. I'm eight. 'see you at Unity in Arlington tomorrow. Bye

Paul - Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 12:48 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I took a road trip to CO and listened a couple of times to your "Saving The World From Whiny Victim Love Songs" CD. As usual, it brought laughter, tears, joy and honey in the heart!

Thank you for what you bring to the world. You offer us all truth without compromise, coated with fun and honey. You must have a lot of coyote medicine my friend!

Peace, Paul

Jerry Hesselink - Tuesday, September 13th, 2011 4:23 PM
Hi Greg, Do you have any plans to come into Atlanta. Maybe you could swing by Unity of Rockdale, Conyers, GA sometime? If not before, see you at Posi Music Festival in Orlando.

Angel Smith - Monday, August 29th, 2011 2:10 PM
Awesome perfomance in Peoria! I brought my cousin along, and she loved it too. You shine a bright light - thank you for sharing it. :)

Joyce Combs - Tuesday, July 5th, 2011 7:53 AM
Francine Jarry sent me The Grand Design for my birthday a few weeks ago...it's all I knew it would be and more! (Love the live performance CD that's included) Also heard from my radio pal, Jack Diamond, that he saw you at Unity a few days ago and got to talk with you...he raved about the show; and thanks for the hello you sent. It is now on my bucket list to experience GT live, and hopefully get to meet you. Thanks for the inspirational words and music, and the laughs. Tell Rick I said hey! Joyce

Alice Catalano - Friday, July 1st, 2011 2:07 PM
I have been back in KC 7 years and wanted to experience you wit and wisdom and I will be out of town when you do the service at the Village. Sorry to miss it. Alice

STACEE HARP - Friday, June 24th, 2011 7:46 AM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR THINKING OF ME."I WISH" TOUCHES MY HEART. I LOVE ALL OF YOUR PICTURES GT, WEBSITE LOOKS GREAT! YOUR EMAIL? SO MANY SMILES...

don coleman - Wednesday, June 15th, 2011 1:10 PM
I, my choir, got to sing with you in Columbia, Mo. Unity Church. What a blast! I know these 2 songs are old but would you please do the duo sing along Heart of the Father and Spirit guide named Clyde. OOPS for got to add. I will be seeing you this Monday night 6/20 at a Unity Church in Tucson, Az Really looking forward to it. Thanks for all the great music.

Shelly in WA - Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 8:01 PM
Just had to tell you that I was feeling down and then remembered your book I bought when you visited a small church in Tacoma. Read a different story each morning...feeling better. Read it just when I needed to. Thanks for writing it.

Francine Jarry - Thursday, May 5th, 2011 11:06 PM
Hi Greg... small world as I didn't know my good friend Joyce had worked with your brother... but when I saw that you were In Kansas City, I thought she might know you and I knew she would love your music... anyways, just wanted to tell you how much I love your songs, your voice and of course your incredible humor... hope I get to see you in person some day... I will keep checking in case you are ever performing somewhere close by... I am also with Broadjam and PMA... my claim to fame these days is the music I have done for Abraham-Hicks... shine on my friend... Merci! Francine in Montreal

Joyce Combs - Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 1:53 PM
Hey Greg,
I worked with your brother Rick at 101 the Fox many years ago in Kansas City...a very funny guy; and I knew he had a brother who was also very funny...but it was an email from my friend Francine Jarry in Canada today that got me to this website. She said "I think, aside from me, Greg Tamblyn is my favorite songwriter." Well she's a great songwriter, so I had to hear what Rick's brother was up to musically. Francine is right...Holy Now and Call the Lama have just been added to my list of favorite songs. I work at Walmart now and have seen a couple of those little Buddha's riding in shopping carts...so nice to have a song that expresses that experience...it's a grand time to be alive. I'm looking forward to hearing more from Grand Design. Thanks Greg...and thanks Francine!

Amy Baker - Wednesday, April 20th, 2011 12:02 PM
Hi Greg, you knew my husband back in the day in Lawrence, KS and we even had a cassette tape of a show at Up and Under you made for him. On it was the song 25 Words or Less...I've written you before to beg you to release it but you didn't indicate that you had any plans to record it. Our cassette player ate our tape and now we are without some of our favorites. We used 25 Words or Less in our wedding. I learned it on guitar but with the tape ruined I can only remember bits and pieces of the words. If you aren't going to record it :( could you e-mail me the lyrics? I want to surprise my husband on our anniversary by playing and singing the song. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Amy Baker

d'elle Goslin - Tuesday, April 12th, 2011 9:14 PM
Hi Greg, I was your platform assistant this past Sunday at Unity of Jacksonville. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your message. It was absolutely perfect! I picked up a copy of the service and have listened to it two times already. Your music is so fun and clever the song you taught us in meditation was very moving...been singing it all week and I find it centers me and brings me peace. Thank you so much for the gifts you bestowed upon our church with your light. I apologize for missing your Comedy Concert, wish I could have been there. Hope to see you back at Unity again soon. Peace be with you, d'elle

Jene - Friday, April 8th, 2011 6:50 AM
Hi again Greg,
I just need to let you know just how much I'm enjoying your CD's. Your View of life and people is wonderful. My daughters would never believe that I spend $70 on CD's. I never buy them. It was some of the best $ I have ever spent... Thanks again.
Jene`

Dennis Lawson - Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 9:15 PM
Hey Greg,
Thanks for the great show at CCU! After hearing you only on recordings for a long time, it was great to see you live. Blessings, Dennis

Betty - Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 5:18 PM
Is there anyway that you could perform at our church in Spring Lake MI? What would it take to bring you here? Concert in the area ? Whatever!

joanne icovino - Thursday, March 24th, 2011 1:48 PM
Now I know why you teach. It was wonderful to watch you at the songwriter's workshop in Salem 2 weeks ago. You opened the floodgates for me. (you said you sometimes do that) Thank you. Joanne Icovino

Allyson E. - Monday, March 21st, 2011 3:57 PM
Just a quick note to tell you again how much I enjoyed your songwriting workshop and concert in Salem. I'm so glad my sister Candy invited me to go.

I'm reading your book right now and am really Injoying it, not only because it's very entertaining but also because you write the way I do, so it's very easy for me to read. :)

Candy tells me it was about 10 years ago that you were over this way. I'm hoping it won't be that long until your next visit!

Till next time,
Allyson

JOHN FRIEDEN - Wednesday, March 16th, 2011 4:55 AM
Hi Greg, well as fate has it I was on a plane Sunday afternoon heading to the east coast when I wanted to be sitting at your concert! I am sure all had a real fun time with you. I'll have to catch up with your tour somewhere this year? In a Hotel room on the road and in the air still, yours truly, John

Katie - Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011 11:13 AM
I just love you. I was at the Unity Church in Greenville, and met you and hugged you on Sunday! You inspired me, lifted up my heart, made me laugh and made me feel so connected to the world. Thank you for being you!

Pat - Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 4:13 PM
Hi Greg! I've been home sick for 2 days with a cold, and ran out of reading material. Luckily I found your book Atilla the Gate Agent, which I had purchased at your concert. What a terrific, inspiring book. Loved the stories of Evy McDonald and Patch Adams, and of course all your own stories. Thanks!

Bert Wakeley - Monday, January 31st, 2011 5:51 AM
Greg: Was at the Unity Church - Greenville service and concert. Laughed, wept, learned, thought, and enjoyed every minute. Know that you have the ability to touch people's lives in a most positive way. Bless you. Bert

Wendy Stevens - Tuesday, January 18th, 2011 1:45 PM
Hooray, Greg! I'm so happy for your POSI win! I've been skiing in Utah and out of touch--must listen today!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Pat - Wednesday, January 12th, 2011 9:29 PM
Hi Greg! Saw you at Unity of the Palm Beaches tonight, and what a treat! I lost one of my best friends in the Haiti earthquake a year ago, and I was going to stay home and watch documentaries on Haiti tonight, but decided instead to go see you! I'm so glad I did. You picked me up from the doldrums! Hope you come back soon!

Steve - Thursday, December 16th, 2010 6:02 AM
Hey Greg - I wanted to say that you are an inspiration. Fun, hilarious, and talented. Happy Holidays.

Wendy Stevens - Thursday, October 28th, 2010 6:23 PM
Hi, Greg-attempted to leave a note right after the Asilomar retreat, but think it failed. Wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your book & am so impressed with what it reveals about your consciousness. It was delightful lunching with you on your birthday. Hope the trip to Italy was fun and successful.
Hugs & blessings, Wendy Stevens

Sandy Hattan - Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 1:34 AM
Have a wonderful tour of Italy! I only wish we had been able to join you! Hoping to see you when you are up here in the NW after your Italy trip.

Wendy Stevens - Saturday, October 9th, 2010 6:32 PM
Greg, I just love your songs! The lyrics are so intellectual and clever, I feel smart because I understand them!
Hugs & blessings, Wendy

Rabbi Steve Vale - Monday, October 4th, 2010 9:54 PM
Your book is good medicine. You have a little Dave Barry meets Mark Twain meets Harlan Ellison meets Hugh Prather meets Chuang Tsu vibe going on. As if they all got together and created an unholy creation (after everyone called them mad): you.

sue butler - Sunday, September 26th, 2010 1:51 PM
Saw you today at Unity Dallas. Lost my husband in June and haven't been able to drag my butt to church. Today I forced it and YOU were the answer. Thanks so much, you never know who is out there that you touch.

David Brush - Saturday, August 14th, 2010 4:10 PM
I truly enjoyed your compendium of short stories in "Atilla The Gate Agent." What a marvelous collection of essays recounting some of the inward and outward journeys you've experienced as you've traveled across the country and around the globe. I found reading your book such a pleasure.

Deanna Lesea - Sunday, July 25th, 2010 5:20 AM
Greg: Happy to make contact. I am excited about your travel expeditions. Where will your trips take you after Italy? I am interested in Southwest Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales, Western Canada(Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper and the Ice fields). Will you be going to any of these locations. I would love to go on the Italy trip, but don't think I can swing it so soon. I look forward to experiencing you and your concerts and traveling with you in the near future. You sound like the healthy dose of medicine I need. Keep smiling, people won't know what you are up to. Many Blessings, Deanna

Doug Szper - Tuesday, May 25th, 2010 11:44 AM
I just wanted to let you know what a great collection of songs you created on "The Grand Design" CD. Every time I listen to it, I am moved to tears. "Dolphin Therapy," "Carl Sagan," "All These Atoms," "I Wish." Each has such a great message that really resonates with me. Fortunately, I listen while I work from home, so I don't have to explain the tears to anyone.

Marilyn - Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 8:38 AM
Is there a link that I could forward for your article, "The Tradition of the First Laugh?" Awesome! I want to share this article with my family.

GREG'S NOTE: The article is called "First Laugh Ceremony," and is available here:

Diane Sisk - Thursday, May 20th, 2010 9:00 PM
So glad you are coming to VA this weekend. It's just what I need after todays AFGO. I loved meeting you in Vail with Luke in 2007 and Wilmington that summer with my aunt.

Polly A. Lamberth - Wednesday, May 19th, 2010 1:35 PM
Just purchased and downloaded "You Can't Blame The Wreck On The Train. I would love to have the lyrics of this song for a class I am teaching tonight.'
Polly

GREG'S NOTE: That song is available here:

Paul Valens - Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 7:59 PM
Greg,

You did let me laugh, for sure

But on top of that: you did let me think!

And thinking as a part of a social process

Not an autistic type

You did let me view 2.0

You did let me act and interact 3.0

You did let me live 4.0

Paul

Meryl Ann - Friday, December 25th, 2009 8:18 AM
I swear my heart practically stopped when I heard the beginning of "Holy Now" - I had sort of forgotten about it, I guess, but the impact of hearing it the first time at the Heritage concert came right back to me. It is a stunning song, and I mean "stunning" as in stunning me back into connection with my source.

I'm still listening to it. over and over. I'm hooked. Addicted is more like it. Holy cow!!! LOL!

www.merylannbutler.com

Mary Carol - Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009 7:30 PM
Let me just say...What an awesome CD!
So many lines were brilliantly priceless...I loved the "hired guns"!
I really just love it.

Van - Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009 6:37 PM
One day last week the pony express rode into town and with the thunder of hooves and a lot of yelling I got a package wrapped in a brown paper bag that had something to do with a "Tamblyn" so I snatched it from the sweaty rider and put it in my faithful but slow CD player and started to laugh a bunch! Greg I really liked it -- it was very funny yet with a lot of truth sprinkled in about life! Thank you for creating it and for the humor!
Have a beautiful holiday!

John Witter - Monday, December 14th, 2009 2:24 PM
Thank you for your humor and insights to life. Coming to Arizona any time soon?

Helena (from Sweden) - Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 3:34 AM
Thank You Greg, for the song Writer´s Block! Working as a psychotherapist I must say you really made a wonderful, competent and funny illustration of what happens when different parts of us takes over the show!

Pat Orange - Sunday, November 15th, 2009 3:38 PM
Can HARDLY wait until Sunday in Bon Air to see you again! It's been too long since I laughed until my sides hurt!

John Frieden - Thursday, November 5th, 2009 10:42 AM
Hello Greg! I was fortunate to meet you and attended a short small song presentation some years ago in 1998 in South Florida. I ended up buying every CD you were selling that day.
Greg your heartfelt songs have been an inspiration and a hope for me. I fall into the category of one who has been on the awareness path for many years and realize that the road is still so amazingly very long and not easy at all. Your words, harmonies and melodies have helped me bridge and open my Heart to others. You are a delight and a gift of love to all. I thank you very much for all your hard work and efforts. May you continue to have fun and create in your life. Thank you, John from Portland, OR.

Margaret Watkins - Tuesday, October 27th, 2009 9:18 PM
Thru my son Curt Watkins,
I have purchased several of your posters. Last evening a friend in my home saw one framed on the wall and would like the particulars for obtaining one.

Karen Reid - Friday, September 18th, 2009 7:42 PM
My name is Karen and I live in Arkansas... I liked the computer song you wrote some more lyrics for that song for you tonight 9.17.09 as you are singing in Ft. Lauderdale where my best friend is watching you perform. Love what you do... Thanks for giving!

Just wanted to say
If I could I'd be there
Listening to your songs
With a wish and a prayer...

But my friend she came to see you
Tonight in Ft. Lauderdale...
And I now know all about you
from the Arkansas Trail.

Will you come 2 Fayetteville?
I'd like to see your work.
Otherwise I'll review you on
The computer... what a perk!

But come on down to Hawgtown I'll see you on the trail...
Just remember Jamie Nelson
She's in Ft. Lauderdale Yes...
Just remember Jamie Nelson
You won't forget her
Thats no tale!

Patricia Norris - Sunday, September 6th, 2009 1:31 PM
Hi Greg,our hearts are still ignited from the lovely concert you performed here in Willits. Our friend Christopher told us later that it was one of the best evenings he ever spent. He bought the albums, played the Dolphin Song for his wife, and she was so moved, burst into tears.

It was such a joy to spend time with you, let's do it again soon!

Love
Pat

Michele Day - Wednesday, September 2nd, 2009 10:38 AM
Hi Greg,

I'm very glad to hear that you too had a great time with us on Sunday! I just got home from choir practice where I had your book tucked in a sleeve in my binder. As I was turning the pages, your book fell out and the people around me all recognized it! One person picked it up and held it up to many others nearby and said "hey, look what she has!" Of course, that started a conversation of how much we enjoyed you! I almost got scolded for disrupting choir practice. smile

I also forgot to let you know how very beautiful your guitar sounded! What rich and melodious tones it sings....of course it helps a LOT if the person doing the playing knows how to strum in such a way that its true potential can be realized. You play so beautifully and I admired the ease in which you played and sang! You are definitely following your guided path in life! I hope you are very happy spreading all this fun and joy everywhere you go Greg. You bring so much to so many!!!

love and blessings to you,
Michele Day ;-)

Christopher Prim - Thursday, August 27th, 2009 2:17 PM
Hi Greg,
I wanted to say once more what a treat it was to see you perform. You are one class act. Looking forward to the new album!

CP

Richard Helm - Thursday, August 6th, 2009 6:48 PM
I vote for "Analog Brain In Digital World." A mouthful but it's more catchier. IMO

Shira - Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 1:52 AM
This guy is right up your alley, Greg! Have a look at this video:
youtube(dot)com/watch?v=egCeIwjIuZM&feature=PlayList&p=644178FB28B9464B&index=0& playnext=1
Hope to have you back in Bellingham WA again soon! Alice and I miss you.

Randy C. Frazier - Monday, July 13th, 2009 1:44 PM
Hey Greg, just a follow up to my voice message. Would like to get about 20 of your business cards. I'll facilitate the State Leaders Conf. for Keep America Beautiful in Chicago next week. I'll play "All These Atoms" for them - and recommend your work; hoping it does you some good because I KNOW you'd be good for them. Peace and Grace,

RF
29 Underwood Rd.
Bigelow, Arkansas 72016

morethanleadership.com

Donna McGinness - Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 10:01 AM
Hi Greg, I Attended your recording at CSL Friday night and I've been thinking about it ever since. After seeing your calendar, I realized just how lucky we were to get to hear you!!! Thanks for a wonderfully funny and inspiring evening, Donna McGinness (aka wife of the bank guy, Don)

Craig S. Jones - Monday, June 22nd, 2009 5:08 PM
How about coming back to Roanoke sometime in 2010? it's been awhile.

Bonnie - Monday, May 18th, 2009 10:53 PM
So glad you are coming to
Salida! My friend Dea Maltby is so happy that you are coming there.... Of course I am going to be there... Get ready for a great time and wonderful time

Valerie Talia - Sunday, May 3rd, 2009 1:28 AM
Hi Greg,

I am a friend of Linda Gold out here in California. She was telling me about the trips you put together and I was wondering if you still do them. If so, could you send me some information? I would love to check it out.

Warm regards,

Val Talia

kathleen graff-serino - Monday, April 20th, 2009 10:15 PM
Greg, we sang to each other and re-introduced ourselves on Sunday the 19th @ Living Water Unity, if you have time in Sept. when you're back in Colo. lets have lunch or a glass of tea together. Be well, enjoy your tour. Namaste, Kathleen

Tricia Duffy - Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 7:09 AM
Hey Greg
Last time we saw each other was in Orlando on the roller coasters with David! Love your site and your videos. Keep spreading smiles, for miles and miles. It'll never hurt anyone.. most of all keep a smile deep in your own heart. ~Tricia Duffy Roth

Clay Timmons - Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 9:36 PM
Love your music and message at Unity Dallas today. Your music has been in my heart and CD player since I saw you the last time you were in Dallas. Namaste

Linda Adams - Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 5:19 PM
Totally enjoyed your songs and humor and thoughtful lyrics this morning at Unity of Dallas. Thanks!

Craig - Tuesday, January 13th, 2009 5:16 PM
Hi Greg,
In the collage video I especially liked the snippets of your brothers foot. Those pesky camera guys are always trying to get in the shot. Better a foot in the shot than one in the mouth as many on the other end of the camera often do. Thanks for helping me smile from time to time.

Mike - Friday, January 9th, 2009 12:58 PM
Hi Greg. Keep up the great work! I'm just starting as a comedy writer and started a blog. Check it out--michaeldmillar.blogspot.com

ARCH LUGENBEEL (UNITY P.C.) - Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 12:52 PM
Greg; You never cease to amaze me. May you continue to share your song/verse, humor & love in more wider venues. AGL

Hannes - Monday, November 24th, 2008 11:04 PM
This site is really superb!!! Thank you for you work! Good Luck!

Dave Harrill - Sunday, November 9th, 2008 10:47 AM
I first heard you on Ourstage with "Common Side Effects Include". After 3 months in competition, and not winning that category, I realized that site was a joke. And because of that, I requested that all my material be removed and my account closed, which to my surprise , they did without question. I wish you all the best.

Dave Harrill
MusicGrip LLC

Valorie Kay - Tuesday, August 12th, 2008 10:24 AM
What a beautiful website! I am impressed. Thanks for the free down-loads.

My question of the day is what are the airlines doing now with our guitars when we travel? Is there a fee and will they still put it in the closet or overhead? I haven't flown since Feb.

I heard how the airlines bought you a new one and they had to buy me a new case.

Gracie Vandiver - Saturday, August 2nd, 2008 1:37 PM
Hey Greg,
Congratulations on your 2008 Posi Award Nomination! See you at the awards.
Much love,
Gracie

Roz - Wednesday, June 18th, 2008 1:45 PM
Greg:
I love it! This is a wonderful site. You made it happen just right!

Hugs,
Roz

TUT - Wednesday, June 18th, 2008 11:11 AM
I have twice to see you, once in FL and once while visiting in MI. I enjoy you so much and look forward to be able to see you again. Love your website. Regards TUT

S. Ogrady - Wednesday, June 11th, 2008 12:37 PM
You have a great new website but please lose the slide show at the top. It is very distracting and annoying.

Sammi Whytecap - Monday, June 9th, 2008 11:01 PM
Hi Greg!
I think you may recall; I went to SME and am McLean's friend. We've traded albums before. Anyway, you have a great website here & obviously doing well -- I'm very happy for your success!
Take care,
Sammi

Kevin - Monday, June 9th, 2008 7:10 PM
Glad you didn't buy my yacht, we can still be friends. Sorry that I do not see you coming to S Fla. Will be front row if you get back here, might have accommodations to offer you then, right now, just homeless lawyers. Be silly.

Shira Nahari - Thursday, June 5th, 2008 6:47 PM
Greg, your new Web site is gorgeous! Sleek, spiffy, user-friendly, and .. Greg-arious! I'm going to share it with all my friends -- and even my enemies (if I can find any).
Thanks for all your hard work. It definitely paid off in eye-candy and food for the funnybone AND soul.
Blessed be
in Love and Light,
Shira

Dana Agnellini - Thursday, June 5th, 2008 9:16 AM
Greg,

Can you introduce me to Goldie Hawn? Nice site..as always..cutting edge. Maybe I'll see you labor Day Weekend...looks like a fun event! PS...enjoyed the book!
See you soon. Dana

Kim Power - Thursday, June 5th, 2008 4:00 AM
Love this new site Greg. Just the other day a friend who attended your concert in our loungeroom in Australia told me she loved listening to your music and wants more, more, more! Don't we all? Have sent her this link. Cheers from Oz.

Kathryn Drew - Thursday, June 5th, 2008 12:10 AM
One great blog, Greg. I have all of your CD's since you were at Unity of Mesa and sang for us at Bill Raines' class. You are a gift to all of us. Thank you.

Janet Gossett - Wednesday, June 4th, 2008 8:26 PM
Dear Mr. Wonderful,

I love your new website...
My favorite part...is the easy access to listen to your voice. Love and miss you,

Janet

David Ault - Wednesday, June 4th, 2008 4:42 PM
Well, there's just nothing better than a big dose of Greg to make everything right with the world. No where I might get some?

gloria Hearten - Tuesday, May 6th, 2008 9:08 PM
I wanted to thank you for the CD! Hope to see you again soon.
Gloria Hearten

hello greg, - Saturday, March 29th, 2008 2:54 PM
I have been a fan for many years, but since moving to Carmel, CA I've not seen you in person. You are amazing. Have you considered speaking/singing at TED? You would be wonderful., and you would be enjoyed by an equally amazing audience.

ted.com/talks/view/id/229

Linda Price - Monday, March 10th, 2008 9:34 AM
What a delightful evening, I really enjoyed your show.

Melissa Phillipe - Thursday, January 24th, 2008 9:42 AM
I started your book...YOU are SUCH an AWESOME writer! So fun and funny - I love laughing aloud all by myself when I am reading you!

Lillie - Tuesday, November 20th, 2007 6:28 PM
Hi, Enjoyed your presentations during the International Sound Healing Conference. So...greetings from Lee's Summit. :)

Alima - Friday, October 5th, 2007 8:59 PM
Your book is the most healing delightful thing I own... I am reading one page or less a night because while I will read it again, I don't want it to ever end. And when it does I fully expect to have some withdrawal. I LOVE IT in so many ways...

Claudia Carawan - Friday, August 24th, 2007 12:43 PM
Thank you for your book. It's excellent...entertaining, insightful and humorous. You're a great story teller. Loved the story about Patty Smith - who would have thunk it? So congratulations on your new title: "author!"

Kimberly Cormier - Monday, July 23rd, 2007 1:12 PM
Just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed your wonderful energy and your humorous messages of change. I purchased your 2 CD set called: "The Grand Design", and I love it. I hope the words never stop coming to you. What a great and wonderful talent! Have a happy journey and I hope to see you again in the Bay Area.

Kathleen Smith - Thursday, July 12th, 2007 8:33 PM
I read your book last night. Kept thinking I would stop after the next story but found I was just too drawn to read on. The subtitle is apt. Your stories run the gamut from hilarious to poignant and your ability to mix the two allows the reader to experience a true slice of life. As in your lyrics, there is always a lesson for the taking. I genuinely enjoyed it and know others will as well.

Jim Beal - Tuesday, July 10th, 2007 3:15 PM
We've really enjoyed reading your book....humorous, touching, exciting and thoughtful short stories....ideal for reading as a positive message, just before going to sleep. (And I DO NOT mean they put you to sleep!)

Marilyn Phyllis - Monday, July 9th, 2007 6:40 PM
Hi Greg, I received ATILLA THE GATE AGENT -- sat right down and read it all the way through -- didn't matter if I had dinner or not -- I LOVED it. It made me laugh, it made me cry, but mostly it made me appreciate the little things in life that make it so special. Thank you, thank you, thank you -- a great treat.

Karen Lowry - Monday, July 9th, 2007 6:37 PM
Greg, I finished your book a few days ago and wanted to thank you. You write in the same uplifting style that I love in your songs. I was going to suggest the only thing you could have done to make it better was to make it longer, but it was perfect.

Edith Martin - Thursday, July 5th, 2007 8:45 PM
Received your book this week and had to stifle raucous laughter coming home from the city on the train and reading about the WHOOP WHOOP 'chili' lady. The train passengers must have thought I was having a choking WHOOP myself!
Terrific remedy for boosting one's endorphins and essential for every patient in hospitals. You'd have to add a word of caution advising against the read for those who might burst their surgical stitches.
When is your next publication out? Let me know - don't let us down and squib out on the follow-up.
Keep up the lafs, we all need 'em on this nutty planet.
Warmest thanks.

Sara Bremeyer - Sunday, June 17th, 2007 7:43 PM
Just wanted to write and tell you how much I enjoyed your book!!
I had heard a few of the stories before but I loved the finale about
your family taking Dad's ashes to the golf course. That was beautiful!!
You're a gifted writer and I'm so glad you got these wonderful stories
into a book. It was a delightful read for me! Thank you!
I'm a true fan of yours! Keep writing those tunes too!!

Paul Steinhauser - Sunday, June 17th, 2007 7:13 PM
Your book is a gem.  I laughed at Attilla, cried with McDonald, and found poignant pearls throughout.  Thank you for writing it.  Your wide angle view of taking a big bite out of the apple of life always energizes me in the best possible way.

Rosalind Sedacca - Sunday, June 10th, 2007 3:41 PM
Hi Greg -- wonderful book! Your unique perspective and obtuse "take" on life's obstacles makes for great reading and thought-provoking insights. Your sense of humor ranges far beyond mere tongue in cheek, and those heartfelt moments that capture the real meaning of being human make this book -- and all your writing -- a gift and a blessing.

Rosalind Sedacca, CCT

Mary Carol Moore - Friday, June 8th, 2007 10:43 PM
I love your book  It is an enchanting collection of tales..moving, humorous, insightful and wholly inspirational..You write in such a way that I feel I am right there with you..I just love going on adventures with you and  never packing a bag... You are a soul inspired, and I'm so happy you share your gifts with the rest of us.

Jay Bremyer - Thursday, June 7th, 2007 10:14 AM
Like your songs, music, newsletter, commentary and general take on life. Your Atilla the Gate Agent, Travel Tales ... is a beautiful, heart-health-promoting, good laughs treat. Thanks!

Al McCree, Altissimo! Records - Wednesday, June 6th, 2007 4:08 PM
Greg, Thoroughly enjoyed reading Attila. Finished it on a recent flight to Las Vegas and laughed all the way through. You are one funny guy.

Edith Martin - Sunday, September 3rd, 2006 7:00 AM
Hi Greg, Just spent an hour or so reading all your news entries. Especially terrific reading your fun and insightful comments on your recent visit to sunny Australia. It was 'special' meeting and sharing your company in the group. Blessings amidst laughter.

Barbara - Tuesday, June 13th, 2006 12:05 PM
Hi Greg, My daughter was unable to come to your concert in Norwalk, CT this May. She's 12 and loves listening to the CDs with your songs and humor as much as I do. We love to laugh and your songs and music certainly ad joy to our days.

Thanks so much for sharing your light in Norwalk.

Linda - Tuesday, June 13th, 2006 9:43 AM
Greg - great getting to know you, can't wait for more inspiration via your newsletter!

Kathy - Wednesday, May 17th, 2006 9:42 AM
Greg,

A friend from Key West recently sent an article about the songwriter scene in the Keys...it made me think of you, tho' that was a long time ago. Haven't seen or talked to you in years and was thrilled to see your Web site and listen to a few new songs. You're more amazing than ever! Cheers to you. Kathy

Beth Carlson - Tuesday, May 2nd, 2006 7:41 PM
Hi Greg!-just want to give you my new address for your newsletter. I thought of you today cuz I was struggling with an issue and LAF came to me and lifted me back up. Thanks for your never forgotten wisdom. Hope all is well and happy and whole with you! love, beth

David Gorchoff - Monday, April 24th, 2006 12:08 AM
Greg
Per Melissa's request, I have added a link from www.melissaphillippe.com to your website. Blessings to you.

Cynthia - Tuesday, April 4th, 2006 2:49 PM
Hi Greg - My boss came to work one day with a set of your CDs. He was just RAVING about what a good show you had just done that week. Needless to day, I haven't given him his CD's back because I LOVE YOUR MUSIC... and, especially YOUR MESSAGE. It's brilliant, beautiful, incredible and inspiring. Thank you for doing what you do! Keep changing the world... :-)

Stake - Friday, February 24th, 2006 7:09 PM
A great site where one can enjoy the thought of a great mind. Cheers for the good work!

Marilyn Havens - Wednesday, February 8th, 2006 9:34 PM
Thanks so much for the beautiful music at Bo's funeral. It was a perfect selection and lovingly sung. I'm sure she enjoyed it as much as we did...maybe more. I meant to speak to you after the service but they ushered us out the center isle. I have two of your CD's and they often start off my morning. You are doing a great work and one of the people in this world who appears to have a great time doing what you love. Thanks again..Marilyn

Pat O'Gara - Wednesday, February 8th, 2006 1:08 PM
Hi Greg, Saw you in Sun City and LOVED you and your music. I have always enjoyed outrageous humor, and your songs had me laughing and tapping my feet. I bought "Grand Design" and having been playing it every day. I hope to see you again and will be ordering more CD's soon. You do remind me of Randy Newman, but you are better!!! Love, Pat O'Gara

Annette Marie - Tuesday, January 10th, 2006 10:15 PM
Heya Greg, I was at your concert on Fri. the 6th in Clearwater. I am on your mailing list. I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you. I hope to see you again in the area.
Peace, Light, and Love, Annette Marie

Becca Christel-Palm - Tuesday, January 10th, 2006 1:00 PM
Greg - My name is Becca. I am from Seattle Washington and one of the other artists on the Peace is our birthright sountrack. I just listened to your song on the CD and want to let you know how much I appreciate your work and how deeply moved I am. Wow! Thank you for your beautiful expression!
Can I say Wow again? :)
Musically,
Becca Christel-Palm

Gayle Lander - Monday, January 9th, 2006 1:33 PM
POSI-PALOOZA was positively fantasic!! One of my top ten experiences. The Grand Design is playing as I work, what a great way to spend the day. :)
Hope to see you again in Clearwater real soon. Love & blessings, Gayle

Elizabeth Black - Tuesday, November 1st, 2005 12:15 PM
We saw you two nights ago. The knowing and feeling the truth of oneness, and the pleasure of laughing at life's ironies is still with me. I am very glad you are you, and share yourself with us. Thank you. May all the love and appreciation you can hold come roaring your way.

Bona Bourlier - Friday, October 28th, 2005 12:09 PM
Hi Greg I met you in Gaithersburg. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your concert. I had such a wonderful time singing and laughing. Thank you for a neat evening.

Cindy White - Sunday, October 9th, 2005 1:41 PM
Hi Greg, Thank you so much for your wonderful music and humor at the AOU Conference. Just wanted to let you know that you touched my funny bone and my heart. Blessings of Love and Joy, Cindy

Donna Tomaso - Sunday, October 2nd, 2005 10:23 PM
Hi Greg,

Hope you are fine! I have been thinking about the Tibetan trip this week...
I have great memories...
Love, Donna

Pat Knee - Monday, August 15th, 2005 4:19 PM
Hi Greg, I met you in Merritt Island. I think your mind is unusual and wonderful.
Best.
Pat Knee

Davetta Lashley - Sunday, July 10th, 2005 10:02 AM
Hi, Greg! I just saw you on a show on Public Access in NYC and I had to "Google" you. I heard you sing your song, "Common Side Effects Include". You are so funny and so wise. It's been a while since I heard a song that I wanted to tell all my friends about. God bless you and keep you well.

Greg Tamblyn - Friday, July 1st, 2005 6:35 PM
We have the same name dude!!!!

Deni - Sunday, May 22nd, 2005 9:42 AM
I've never felt such a deep resonance to any music (with words)...it pours from you at the soul level. The love you sing about transcends all the junk. It's divine love and it's within all of us. I find the more I let it in, the more powerful it is for me. Your messages have a bottomless depth that can't register the full beauty on an intellectual level. The power of your songs is so concordant with the current universal tide~ to venture into new dimensions of ourselves to find alignment and healing and love. And to have fun in the mystery. It's all there and it's all possible, and it's probably more simple than we believe it to be. The energy of your music raises the frequency of the moment. Part of the genius of this latest CD, that I see, is that it can profoundly reach people who have let go of the victim position (especially the studio tracks) and draw people into dusting off unwanted clutter by laughing their sides apart with the humor of the live tracks. All of it feels like it seeps into the DNA. Thanks.

John & Debbie Rorer - Monday, May 9th, 2005 1:55 PM
After last year's Science & Consciousness Conference, when my wife brought back "Grand Design" we've been devoted, irreverent fans. This year at Santa Fe was my first Conference and we hope we'll see you there next year. It's such a pleasure to realize there are so many of us Otters of the Universe. We're enjoying all the rest of your CD's now and it really lightens up our little corner of the Bible Belt (coastal North Carolina). We'd join you in Ireland, but alas our vacation is used up this year - maybe a spiritual tour with the menehune's in Hawaii next year (your companion from Santa Fe would make an orchid lei envious ;-), it's the geologist thing, right). Vaya con Dios, amigo
Debbie & John

Brian Crowther - Thursday, April 28th, 2005 4:43 AM
HI Greg,
I am the fellow who cycled with you and my daughter Jessica down the volcano in Bali back to Ubud.

I and my father (who lives in the UK) really enjoyed your CD "Saving the World...). We enjoyed our trip to the UK and have had a happy first part of 2005.

REgards Brian

Robert R. Wohlgemuth - Wednesday, April 13th, 2005 12:19 PM
Have been a fan of Greg's for years now. Just wanted to update my e-mail address so I don't miss any of your informative e-mails. Thanks much for enriching so many lives.

lauralee grey - Sunday, March 13th, 2005 3:48 PM
hi there greg,
i just got back from fox valley, spent the day there listening to you. i enjoyed myself fully, you light my spirits and energy. thank you, you angel! ~
i send you energy in regards to your dad passing, as i did when you sang it in the concert for the first time,...thank you.
the meditation was very powerful, i spoke w/ several people and they agreed, powerful...thank you.
i love that chant.

many blessing,
lauralee

Dana Agnellini - Thursday, March 10th, 2005 8:32 AM
I wanted to publicly thank Greg for his help. I've been a fan for years and Greg stayed at my place while doing a concert for us in Fredericksburg, Va. Greg was a gracious house guest and was kind enough to listen to my orginal songs, provide me feedback and encouragement. I called Greg not long ago for his suggestions on recording my first CD and he gave me great advice! I just got back from Nashville and I am absolutely thrilled with the CD! It will probably be available before the summer. It has exceeded my wildest expectations! (Is that really me???) Thanks Greg, you are a blessing to many. My prayer is that you become a blessing to more and more every day! www.danaagnellini.com

Toni Browning - Thursday, February 10th, 2005 3:42 PM
Went to your concert on Monday night and really enjoyed it. You spoke of Whiny Love Songs and I remembered a song my older sister used to love to sing...Johnny Get Angry, by Joanie Summers. It was released somewhere in the early to mid 60's. If you haven't heard it, check it out...It more than qualifies for your contest!

Peter Hopkins - Wednesday, January 26th, 2005 6:00 PM
HI Greg hope to see you in Batavia, IL March 13. I sent another email, hope you get it, too.

Kathleen Osta - Thursday, January 20th, 2005 7:55 PM
Hi Greg,

I was just sitting down working at my computer on a project and this faintly familiar tune popped into my head from a distant memory. I started singing it with vowel sounds until, finally, the words came to me. It was from a lovely singing activity that you facilitated at the Business & Consciousness conference in Santa Fe probably 3 years ago.

You had the women sing "Ave Maria" and men sang something else and we merged them and I remember loving that experience very, very much.

Is there, by any chance, a recording of you doing that with some group? I would love to buy it. Whether there is or not, thank you for creating such a uplifting, heart-warming experience for me.

Quite spontaneously and sincerely,
Kathleen Osta

Penny Trial - Thursday, January 20th, 2005 6:23 PM
You put sunshine in my heart.Great show Jan 18.

Cathy Ardrey - Thursday, January 20th, 2005 3:42 PM
We certainly enjoyed you in Wimberly last week, as well as your cd's I purchased. Thanks again for coming. I love the charicature picture on the web page CD cover. Always, Cathy Ardrey

Phillis Funderburk - Tuesday, January 18th, 2005 3:14 PM
Sure glad Roberta and Jim got the invite to me in time! Best night of music and insight I have had in a really long time (quite possibly ever!) Sure hope you plan to come back and share your light again sometime real soon. I will look forward to your next swing thru our little town of Wimberley, TX! Feel the love and keep going forward toward the light! Thanks ever so much for sharing!

Sherry McClellan - Wednesday, December 29th, 2004 6:40 AM
I received a sampling of your eclectic offerings for Christmas and what a gift it was! Am sending links to your websites as a heads-up to all my various friends and family members. You touched the erroneous zones of my funnybone and softened the hardened backside of my heart. Even my cat must've been effected. She jumped into my lap for the lst time ever, and purred thru your entire rendition of So Much Love on your Art From The Heart CD. Indescribeable Joy was felt for the lst time in far too long. Thank You for sharing your gifts of love and laughter. Truly Awesome. I'm still astonished by the effect it had on me...and by the fact that I hadn't heard of you, sooner..WoW.

La Vonne Noe - Monday, November 15th, 2004 2:52 PM
Loved the performance in St. Louis! Please email me when you're in our area again.

Allen Cook - Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004 8:00 PM
Hello, Greg. You may or may not remember me...keyboard playing singer from Kansas City. Saw your name in Jana's book, and wanted to say "hello". Glad to see you're still playing that guitar. May blessings continue to follow you!

Maureen - Tuesday, November 2nd, 2004 9:21 PM
Just found you website from Jana Seinfield. Please send information about upcoming trips. Thanks Maureen

Vernon Deets - Monday, September 20th, 2004 1:42 PM
My name is Vernon Deets and I live in DoubleClutch Tennesseee. I have some pomes I'd like to sale you. Please call me at the phone booth rite outside the Piggly Wiggly in Dumptruck Tennesseee. It's just down the rode from DoubleClutch.
Hey, you know anybody who wonts a 61 Chivy pickuptruck? I got one for seal. $416.95 even. Yur future frind, Vern
PS: I know Jesco White up to Kentucky. He siad you dont know nuthin.

Bess Russell - Wednesday, July 28th, 2004 6:57 PM
Hi Greg, I forgot to write down my e-mail address for the newsletter. Enjoyed listening to you last weekend. Loved the tapes and thank you for the one you gave me for helping out. It was truly my pleasure. Hope I can attend Bali.I will If I can find some one from Grand Junction who is also going. Love & Blessings. Bess

John Newcomb - Tuesday, July 20th, 2004 2:07 PM
Dear Greg,
I work for Brad Blanton in Stanley, VA. When I listen to your music I feel calm and often begin to cry. The lyrics in your songs are so beautiful and you deliver them with such grace.

Rachel Brault - Saturday, July 17th, 2004 11:10 PM
Hello Greg,
I was blesssed to be in the front row at Cabaret Night, Sacto SLC July 17th. I was either laughing from my belly or crying from my heart at the songs you sang. I found your message to ring true to the new me I am becoming. You have wonderful gifts and I thank you for sharing your talents with us and with the world you travel. I look forward to your return and will tell all my friends to come see you as it will be a night with Greg that they won't forget!

Isten Velitek! [Not sure of the spelling!!] My heritage is 1/2 Hungarian and this means "Go with God."

Rachel Brault

Gary McFarland - Saturday, July 17th, 2004 12:58 AM
Sacramento Cabaret Night: Greg, thanks from my heart for sharing your blessings of talent and honesty with us. Yes, I found my family here, too, and I am filled with joy to know you are a part of it. Come any time, the door will always be open.

Mark Piersol - Thursday, July 8th, 2004 8:49 AM
On a recent weekend road trip we became stuck in a traffic jam. While desperately searching for some music, we found "The Grand Design". Our spirits were immediately lifted! Thank you for entertaining us in San Marcos, Texas. Cheers and Best Wishes!

tut - Monday, June 28th, 2004 5:11 PM
Last time saw you was in gr mi. First in cape coral, hope youwill be comming our way back to fl soon. tut

Will Harper - Tuesday, June 1st, 2004 7:34 PM
You have a very nice web site. I really enjoyed browsing it. Thank you for providing this. If you are ever visiting the Virginia or North Carolia beaches, please let me know!
Blessings - Will

Jan Jorritsma - Friday, April 16th, 2004 10:29 AM
I saw you in Sussex County in NJ. Loved your stuff, would like to see you on the East Coast more often!

Lyndall Caldwell - Thursday, January 22nd, 2004 3:35 PM
First heard you with John Considine in IL and have since caught you twice at UCOP KS.
I have a whiny victim love song by Josh Rouse, I believe. They play him a lot on 90.9 KTBG-FM, Warrensburg, MO (ktbg.fm). I think it's called "Come Back": I been waiting for you the longest time/I want you to come back/Maybe if the sun will shine/Bring my happy back/I'm going to stay on this mountain high.../Doctor says I'll feel better soon/Vitamin D pills/I miss my seratonin/My days are going nowhere fast/Come back/Come back/Come back.../Cause I been waitin' for you the longest time/I want you to come back/I want you to come back...

Isn't that pathetic? How often does it work to beg someone to come back to you? --LC

Nolan Lowe - Tuesday, January 6th, 2004 4:52 PM
I dont know if you remember but you dated my mother about 18 years ago. I am 22 now and I still listen to your record with birds used to be dinosaurs and it cracks me up everytime. Are you gonna be in the long island area anytime soon? Let me know.

Tandy Warwick - Friday, December 19th, 2003 5:12 PM
Greetings from an old friend! I miss the good old days, buddy! Love your website!

Chris - Wednesday, December 17th, 2003 7:47 AM
Greg, I would like to perform the song "Neptune" since it is one of your best songs plus it has humor to it. If you don't have it, do you think that you could make some tabs. If you could that would be great, but if not, thanks for trying and puting forth as much energy as you are now. Its that most websites you go to, the "famous people" including you, never really respond to the guest list personally and since you did, that has made it all worth while. Thanks again.

Chris - Tuesday, December 16th, 2003 12:45 PM
Hey Greg, I want to perform some of your music for a youth rally. Could you or anyone who reads this, suggest a site or Greg's personal e-mail address so I can get the guitar music. Thanks for your help.

John Dunne - Friday, December 5th, 2003 5:39 PM
Me again. I just read the piece on the newsboard about not doing Ireland next year. What a pity but at least you are thinking of us Paddies.

Sierra - Monday, November 3rd, 2003 6:36 PM
Absolutely adored your singing in Westlake OH. The total package you have made around yourself is purely delightful..such a joyous wonderful funny brilliant package...your songs, your jokes, your mannerisms, your look..it all comes together and creates beauty on this earth..and uplifts.

Marie - Thursday, October 30th, 2003 9:02 PM
Yes thank you for the concert in Portland, ME. Sorry it has taken so long. I too did some laughing. You hit a chord with several things. Am enjoying the CDs. You reminded me that I'm ok even if I'm harder on me than I need to. Again thanks. Looking forward to info on trip in 2004. Blessings

Michelle - Monday, October 20th, 2003 10:27 PM
Really enjoyed meeting you in portland ME. Thanks for making me laugh and cry-it was a beautiful event. Love & Light

Linda Joy - Wednesday, October 15th, 2003 9:25 PM
Very much enjoyed meeting you in Tallmadge. I have been carrying a heavy "load" lately, and your silly approach to the serious business of this life was exactly what I needed! I was very disappointed then ashamed then depressed that I had to work that evening--I really wanted to come to the evening concert. But life rolls on, and my dog needs to eat, so I chose to work, instead of playing hooky. It sucks to be me some times -then others it is glorious! Hope to hear your next concert in the area. (Perhaps I WILL play hooky next time!) Love & best wishes for your silly self. Linda

Ron Musselman - Tuesday, August 26th, 2003 7:06 PM
Hi Greg, Enjoyed your program in Palo Alto on 8-24-03. Am enjoying your CD's as well.

As suggested, Be Silly.

Ron

Brian Haag - Tuesday, August 5th, 2003 3:41 PM
Looking foward to meeting you, I am a volunteer with Trees for Life.

Gaila Loring Gale - Wednesday, July 30th, 2003 12:15 PM
Met you in Key West back in '98 and helped by being in the back selling tapes--I'd be amazed if you remembered me. But...I'm so glad to see how wonderfully well you're doing and feel you ought to syndicate your Newsletters...entertaining and illuminating and educational. Am looking into the Human Alliance because of you. Hope to be able to attend another of your concerts and will be getting your latest CD. You could be a Master-in-Disguise for your simultaneous profundity and lightness! Glad you're here!

Greg Tamblyn - Sunday, July 27th, 2003 12:33 AM
G'day from Australia,until today I didn't know of any others with the same name! Congratulations!

veala kabel - Thursday, July 17th, 2003 4:05 PM
hi i'm interested in your song "one day on the fields of france," and i was wondering if maybe you could send me the lyrics and maybe a picture from the music video. thanks a lot. also if you could send me a send back adress so i can wright you again that would be great.
love ya, always
veala.

Siddhartha Rajput - Thursday, July 17th, 2003 2:11 PM
Great website! -Siddhartha Rajput

Michele Sneed - Thursday, July 17th, 2003 11:54 AM
Hey Greg, Many thanks for coming to Huntsville last week. I so enjoyed your concert on Sunday 7/13 and am continuing to enjoy your gifts as I absorb your messages and delightful personality that beam through the 6 CDs I was able to purchase on Sunday. Your work/play inspires and entertains and "NOW"s me as it obviously does so many others! I look forward to attending more of your performances in days to come. Have been peacefully smiling as I've been reading through all of your website. Your writing blesses and fullfils me. Thank you again. Namaste', Michele

David Harvey - Monday, July 7th, 2003 10:33 AM
Glad to hear you're coming out to Wichita to support Trees for Life!

Dan Copeland - Thursday, June 19th, 2003 10:18 PM
Your music is a reason to get up every morning. Thank you.

Allan Williams - Thursday, March 27th, 2003 9:16 PM
Thirty years later; I'm still out here. Look for me in Raleigh. And Lynn. She's still with me! What a trip to discover this site and your successful history the past few decades!!!

Bob Wohlgemuth - Saturday, March 22nd, 2003 3:15 PM
Just wanted to say "thanks" for enriching my life and those I love with your music. Have loved your stuff since I heard you in Chicago, went crazy and bought all your CDs. PLEASE bring out some new CDs and come back to Chicago soon.
With warmest regards & much appreciation,
Bob Wohlgemuth

Kim Faison - Monday, February 3rd, 2003 9:34 AM
Thank you for your performance in Clearwater! My husband and I really enjoyed your music and what you had to teach.

Joanna Songy - Sunday, February 2nd, 2003 10:51 PM
Greg, You are a rare combination of so many talents; a great voice; guitarist; story teller and sense of humor. I enjoyed your performances today and enjoyed meeting you. Hope you will come back to Clearwater soon. What our world needs is a few million more men like you!

Dave Mendenhall - Thursday, January 23rd, 2003 11:39 AM
We Love You Man !! Seriously... I have enjoyed spending time with you over the years. Please come back to the Northwest as soon as your schedule allows.

All the best

Rev. Antje Weber - Wednesday, January 8th, 2003 2:44 PM
Thank you - what a generous offering of songs. Do you ever come Northeast?
Love+Joy!
Antje
Long Island

Joe Alley - Monday, January 6th, 2003 5:25 PM
WOW, that's my first thought when I think of you Greg, thanks so much for the message! BTW my wife wants to thank you very much, for the part when the males and females had to sing, I've never sang in public, nor has my wife of 20 years have heard me sing. When you asked us to sing together I just couldn't let you down since there where more females then males @ concert. And Marti was blown away. We will see you soon I´m sure of that. Thanks and have a Great Month in January, you made ours.

Kimi Avary - Wednesday, December 4th, 2002 6:37 PM
You're awesome.

Cindi Bittle - Friday, November 22nd, 2002 12:24 AM
Thanks so much for the great performance in Mt. Vernon tonight. I smiled, I laughed, I cried and was touched. I look forward to the possibility of group travel next year! Until then... happy trails.

Cindy Cassel - Monday, November 11th, 2002 11:10 AM
We loved your music and the way you delivered each message. In fact, your style and voice made me think that you must be the love child of Randy Newman and Don Henley. "You Can't Blame the Wreck on the Train" is a gentler version of Henley's "Get Over It." We look forward to seeing you in the future and will enjoy your music and messages on CD until then.

tom gerni - Thursday, November 7th, 2002 5:37 PM
thanks for providing your poignant songs and presentation to those, working in human services here in SW Virginia. as a musician and songwriter myself for a number of years and trained in music therapy, i recognize the power of music and our responsibility to communicate a message of hope and healing in a professional manner. we CAN do that and still be funny and entertaining... "now thyself" is no accident! hope to see you again. consider a short but good read: "May I Help You?" by Ram Dass and S. Gorman.

Stan Mulder - Friday, November 1st, 2002 9:45 AM
You visited Lakeland Florida a while back and gave a great concert. I've enjoyed your four CD's and I see you have another one (or two) available. Keep up the great work. It's nice to hear some meaningful lyrics for a change.

Karen Floyd - Thursday, October 3rd, 2002 4:39 PM
Hey there. I'm enjoying my CD's. It's almost as good as having you here. I'm glad we met and I enjoyed the private performance at Randy's. Let us know when you're coming back and what you're up to. I'll send you some bookmarks soon.
Namaste'
Karen

Sonya Kyle - Sunday, September 29th, 2002 4:37 PM
I think your songs are wondeful we have a video tape also. Hope you will soon come to Michigan

Kate Jackson - Saturday, August 31st, 2002 1:14 PM
AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN! We loved hearing your old songs your new songs and your amazing stories! Keep coming back to California!

Kathleen Swain - Tuesday, August 20th, 2002 7:20 PM
What a great concert you did in Harrisburg! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Jim Yingling - Wednesday, August 14th, 2002 12:28 PM
Enjoyed seeing and hearing you in Harrisburg this Sunday past. Looking forward to our next fun filled encounter!! JIM

Joann Keiter - Saturday, August 3rd, 2002 8:30 PM
Looking forward to seeing and hearing you in Wichita.

Susan Matney - Sunday, July 21st, 2002 4:17 AM
You've come a long way baby!!! I'd really love to do that workshop in Taos. I think I'll sign up. I'm glad you are going to be at Unity of OP - love you....

cindy cannon - Thursday, July 18th, 2002 11:15 PM
Hi Greg, its me from Suwanee Ga! (the Frog lady):) great web site!!!

Tammi Mrozinski - Monday, July 15th, 2002 11:49 PM
Hi Greg, Just saw your concert last night You were awesome. Thank you for touching my soul. Hope to see you again soon. Love Tammi

Deanna MacKenzie - Monday, July 15th, 2002 11:43 PM
Greg,
I just was introduced to your music this weekend was was truly impressed. I can honestly say I've never laughed so hard! Thank you for sharing your great talents with the world! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Love,
Deanna

Jeff Hunter - Tuesday, July 9th, 2002 9:50 AM
Really enjoy your music and have read on your site about your songwriting for a publishing house. I am interested in getting my songs poublished and recorded by others. Can you help?

Thanks,

Jeff in Kansas City

Craig S Jones - Friday, July 5th, 2002 4:24 PM
June 30th was a great day.
Your webpage is great.
From a number one earth traveler.

James Stewart, FASER - Monday, June 24th, 2002 5:39 PM
Hi there hope it's going great for you, keep up the great work!

Faith Gagne - Wednesday, May 22nd, 2002 10:20 AM
Hi Greg.

I just want to say again how much I enjoyed your visit with us in Hyannis this past Sunday am and pm. I love your music and your charming personality.

I am very intrigued by your upcoming trip to China and Tibet, but I do not think that I can get it together in time to join you in June. I look forward to hearing about future trips. I will enjoy your newsletter.....whenever I feel like it. Which was the moment I received it.

Thanks again. Best wishes, Faith Gagne

Ellen - Tuesday, May 14th, 2002 10:25 AM
Hi Greg
I just want to thank you for the great concert in Springfield. You never fail to make me cry a little and Laugh A LOT. Your voice and guitar touch my soul. Thank you for singing Roberto's Song it is my all time favorite, I don't know what it is about that song, since the first time I heard you sing it it has always been with me.
Have a great trip to China.
Take care
Ellen

Dave Howard - Thursday, April 18th, 2002 7:26 PM
Hey Greg!!!

I'll be coming to K.C. Aug 16-19 this year. It would be great to see you if possible. When are you going to come back to Calif.? I really like your new website (well, it's new to me). Take care and bye for now. Peace on you, Dave Howard

Watch Greg's Video | Client Comments | Event Planners | CDs, Books, DVDs | About Greg | Greg's Blog | Group Travel | Contact | Home